Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sweetness

Ya'll won't believe what Sharon over at Hustle Hag has done. She went and gave me award. And that's not the best part. The best part is that it's the 'you make my day' award and really, I can't think of a nicer compliment. Just knowing that something I do or say can bring a moment of happiness to someone else is all I could ever ask for out of blogging. Thank you Sharon for your sweetness. You rock!

So, do you wanna see it? Do you?? You must have ants of excitement in your pants. I know I do. So without further ado (I just love that word...ado...it is just so full of cuteness) here is my award...



Ta-Da!!! Isn't it adorable? I get to keep it over on my sidebar to remind of the tickledness I felt when I first saw it. Yippe Skippee!!


And now for another best part. I get to pick some blogs that 'make my day' and give them the award also. The instructions said to pick ten blogs, post about them and then leave them a comment telling them about the award. But you know me. I'm a rebel, so I only picked seven. It's not that there aren't other blogs that make my day, it's because I think I know all these ladies well enough to know they won't be bothered by this. So here is my list. These are all women that make me smile A LOT and I am ever so grateful to each and every one of them...










Okay Ladies, it's your turn to bless someone else. Who makes YOUR day??

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Geeee Whiiizzzzzzz! What a surprise!

Thank you so much Ms. Christy!! I'll get it posted *sometime* today. I already know who'll I'll tag for this cute award.

Have a great Sunday!!

Jackie said...

"who I'll"

NOT

"who'll I'll"

Tammie said...

Chris, you are a 'lil stinker cuz you're at the top od my 'make my day list'! You ALWAYS make me laugh and the day just seems brighter because of you.

Thanks for the honor,
Tam

Jax said...

In-Spired well done on the correction....you know she grades us don't you?????
hehehehehehe
Christy thank you for the award, but I had to give it back to you...and if that's breaking the rules...well then just call me rebel!
HUGS! Hope the girls are feeling better!

John Deere Mom said...

I didn't even prepare a speech! Ummm, I'd like to thank my fans and everyone who voted for me. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for all the little people who helped me along the way.

:)

Thanks for making my day! I have 2posts to write, then I promise I will return the favor and honor some other equally worthy blogs.

Unknown said...

You like me! You really really like me!

Thanks! That is very sweet.

'Cept you took all the blogs I would honor so I don't know who to give prop to. But I bet can find some!!! Ooh fun!