Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cuteness and Yumminess

My GT students are making their own sock puppets and writing puppet shows for the Pre-K class. They are doing a great job and we are having so much fun. I thought I'd show you a picture of the puppets that the Kindergarten through Second grade group made.

I think they turned out really cute!!



And while I am here I am going to post a recipe that Inspired asked for. It's one of my mom's specialites. It is the easiest recipe EVER and it is super yummy for your tummy. Enjoy!

Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe


2 cans of crescent rolls
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter

Preheat oven to 350F. Press 1 can of crescent rolls into bottom of 9 X 13 inch pan. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over rolls in pan. Cover with other can of rolls. Melt butter and stir in rest of sugar and cinnamon. Pour over top. Bake for 30 minutes. Can be served warm or room temperature.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Puppets are cute but sopapilla cheese cake is SCRUMPTIOUS!!

Thank you sweet person!!

(I'll pick up a copy of your book later...I'm NOT joshing!!)