Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Loving this Loving Award

Not too long ago I received this lovely award not once, but twice!







Isn't it adorable?? I KNOW! I totally think so too. First I received the award from Angie over at John Deere Mom and I was SO excited...just tickled pick I tell you. Then a few days later I received it again from Sarah over at Reading Teachers Rock. Then I was even more tickled...so much so that I had cute little brown spots on my tickled pink self (I just LOVE brown and and pink together). And yes, that really is the name of her bog. I didn't even pay her to say that. Why would I have to? Reading teachers DO rock, and of course we are also extremely humble.



So now I am supposed to pick a few blogs that I love to pass the award along to. I must admit I am woefully behind on reading blogs (and writing on my own), but I still know which blogs I love. So here's my list and it is filled with wonderful, loving women that I am very blessed to know.



Lama Mama

Mom Mom's Rant

For the Love of Home

Mindless Junque

The Jackson Journey

Tara

Tammie

WeevilMaw


If you ladies want to play along all you have to do is post this award on your blog and pick some of your favorite blogs to brag about. Not that I know a thing about bragging...I'm just a humble little reading teacher that ROCKS.

8 comments:

John Deere Mom said...

Reading teachers do rock! Are you done with school yet? My last teacher work day was today. Woo hoo! Let the good times roll...

Heather said...

Oh, I'm so flattered that you picked me!!! I'm kind of hormonal and it made me cry. I'll be fine...in 5-7 days.

Anonymous said...

You deserve this one (and maybe 12 more!) Congratulations :)

Jax said...

Okay I know you were so playing the sympathy card, by tossing this my way....your too sweet my dear! I appreciate it very much....well I love you guys, I bet Brookie is thrilled your home, I hope Lauren is feeling better....I am still waiting on the pictures of her in the backless gown *gigglez*!

Llama Momma said...

Thanks for the love!! I was just popping over to say that I tagged you over on my blog!

Jackie said...

I'm glad I'm past the "hormonal" stage but sometimes I cry anyway...just not for 5-7 days! heehee

Thanks so much sweetie, for the award. It's displayed on my sidebar as I write...

Anonymous said...

Is this supposed to be consolation for not bringing McDreamy & McSteamy home to the Shaque d'Amour?!?! Okay, well I'll take it, I guess. It's probably better for my marriage anyway. You'll have to excuse me I'm in that hormonal way too, only I'm cranky not weepy. Hey that sounds like two dwarf names...My ADD is also high, sorry about that. I love you this much too.

joyfuljourney said...

Don't forget...GT teachers ROCK too!

Thanks for trusting me with your firstborn yesterday...while I trusted you with mine.

I love you, girl! Even though you totally LIED to the entire Sunday school class that I said something inappropriate about a backside that doesn't belong to my husband! LOL!!

So glad God sent you to us to enjoy for a while!