Saturday, December 29, 2007

The List

Apparently there is a pecking order of the best farters in my household. Personally I do not like the word fart. I prefer to call them puffs, but I am using my Brookie's terminology, so fart it is.

As you can tell she is a delicate flower full of gentility and grace (cough, cough).

Brookie (who takes after her father) told me all about this ranking last night. I was as shocked as you are. According to my seven year old fart analyst it goes something like this:

1. Madame (our Boston Terrier...she does let 'em rip. A lot. And they do stink. A lot.)

2. Brookie (I am sure it pained her to give the number one spot to the dog)

3. Dad (I am thinking he's been under-ranked about...oh...two spots)

4. Mighty Dog

5. Lauren

6. Mom

After sharing the list with me Brookie said, "Sorry Mom, but you just don't stink bad enough to make the top of the list. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings."

Don't worry honey, you didn't.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Funny! My nieces see who can burp louder. Very lady like also.

When I was a kid my dad would blame farts on the dog. Poor Troop got to where he would duck his head in shame when dad did that!

Llama Momma said...

I'm glad to learn that the gas humor isn't limited to boys!

:-0

Jax said...

Poor Madame!

Marty Devine said...

Do your puffs smell like baby powder?

Christy said...

sharon- lol...my daughters are always complaining that they can't make themselves burp. I am so glad they can't!!

llama momma- Oh it isn't, trust me.

jax- poor Madame? poor MADAME???

Marty- I'd say yes, but my husband would probably laugh himself to death.