Friday, February 8, 2008

Sorry


I just wanted to write a quick apology for my sudden disappearing act. My baby sister died last week and I just can't bring myself to write a real post. She loved my blog and called and talked to me about most of my posts. The thought of writing something about my life and not having her read it and talk to me about it is just too sad to face right now. I am not abandoning my blog, I'm just taking a short break. Until then, please keep my parents, my brother, her husband and her son in your prayers. We all miss her so very, very much.


9 comments:

Jax said...

You know there is no need for an apology Christy! Just know our hearts are still broken. I can't stop crying, as I am sure you guys can't either. We love you all!!! And if you need anything please let us know.

Llama Momma said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss, Christy.

I will pray.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. And please don't apologize. After the kind of week I'm sure you had, the very last thing you need to apologize for is your blog! My condolences to you and your family.

You know where to find me should you want to talk. {{hugs}}

Jackie said...

Your friends are here if/when you need us. Love you...

John Deere Mom said...

My heart is broken for you...I wish you and your family strength during this impossibly difficult time.

Anonymous said...

My condolences. When you're ready, we'll be here (and so will your sister :)

Mandy said...

I just stumbled in but also wanted to offer my condolences. I am so, so very sorry. You are in my prayers.

Tammie said...

"If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there; if you're kicked in the gut, he'll help you catch your breath." Psl. 34:18 (The message)

I know you waiting and wanting to exhale! I love you bunches!
Tam

Finding Normal said...

I'm so very sorry. You'll all be in my prayers!