Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How can you not love this mutt?

Despite the burps and the farts and the snoring we all love our Boston Terrier (and let me tell you the dog does fart...A LOT). My Uncle James gave her to us before he died. He used to call her 'my damn dog'...but "Madame Dog' is a little nicer for the girls to say so that's what we stick with (most of the time). At times it seems like a 70 year old man is living with us because of all the gas and snores and hair falling out, but we still adore her.

Who wouldn't love a face like this?




3 comments:

Jax said...

Awwwww! I LOVE Boston Terriors! One thing about Uncle James is he had a sense of humor, like naming their first bostob terrior Byte Em, so every time it chased a passer by or sniffed out a vistor he could yell BYTE EM !!!!! lol

John Deere Mom said...

My damn dog...Madame dog! Cute!

Mrs4444 said...

Wow. That's about all I can say. Wow. (and I love the second pic!)