Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sorry!

Hey ya'll. Just leaving a quick post to say sorry for being gone so long and to let you know I'll be gone a bit longer. We are out of town for the week because Lauren needed some tests done that can't be done at home. That's not really why I'm not posting though. I guess I'm just a little tired right now and I don't want to splash my blues across your own happy colorful lives.

Anyway, I miss you guys. I'll be back soon. If you get a chance when you are praying for Lauren and wisdom for her doctors would you throw out a prayer for me too? I'm just really discouraged and down about how hard of a time I am having getting Lauren help. I know she is sick. The doctors know she is sick. This shouldn't be so hard. I'm very frustrated and I think she is feeling like I am frustrated with her, but I'm not. I'm just weary of the continual tests and weary of seeing my child suffer.

One more prayer...Tre (my six year old nephew) is here with us and he broke his back today (he has the same bone disease my sister had). He is in a lot of pain and can't walk without screaming and crying. It's hard to see him like this and makes us all (especially him) miss his mom. Nobody takes the place of your mom when you are hurt or sick.

Okay, that's all for now. I did a terrible job of keeping my blue hue to myself didn't I? I promise to be sunshiny and full of cheer when I post again.

Love ya!

5 comments:

Momofthree said...

I was wondering where you've been. I'm so sorry things are 'blue' right now. Just being around you for the past 2 years, I have learned that you are a very STRONG, STRONG person. I admire your amazing strength. Seek God's help and he will give you the 'extra' strength you need in times like this. I'll be praying for the doctors, Lauren, Tre, and you. I can't believe that Tre broke his back. I can't imagine a kid having to recover from that. But, God is our Healer, and he will heal Lauren and Tre. Call me if you need anything.

John Deere Mom said...

So sorry to hear you are feeling down. And your poor nephew...that breaks my heart. I hope things turn around for your family soon and everyone gets the help they need. Good luck.

Tammie said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Satan in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, BACK OFF! NOW!!!

Got it? Good!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaawwww, so that's what's up with you,I was wondering. If you want an instant little pick me up you need to watch Dana Carvey's new HBO Special "Squatting Monkeys Tell No Lies." I DVRed it a couple of weeks ago. All day yesterday I kept thinking of his Al Gore impression and laughing like some mad woman in my weevilwagon. So when I went to bed last night I just fast forwarded to that part and laughed my hiney off, and so did Sam. But for serious, know that you & Tre & Lauren are loved and prayed for and thought of,and that all of this struggle and hardship and pain will be healed, will pass, because our God can & will make it so. I wish I could shake your blues away. Eat some more chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Prayers continue....hang in there, Sweetie.