Monday, March 24, 2008

The Blahs

I keep trying to write a post but everything keeps coming out whiny and reads something like this:


I am really worried about Lauren's brain tumor coming back...blah blah blah...my brother is being a turd and stressing my mom out...blah blah blah...I miss my sister....blah blah blah....I am worried about Tre...blah blah blah...I feel like a terrible mother for waiting this long to take Lauren back to her endo...blah blah blah...At least my sex life is great...blah blah blah...Wait, how did that get in there?....blah blah blah...I hope I am not coming down with Turrets...blah blah blah...


But I don't want to write about that stuff. I want my blog to be light and fun, not sad and depressing. So instead of writing a post I will just share a picture of my adorable little bunny Brooklyn.


5 comments:

Llama Momma said...

Life isn't always fun and easily summed up in witty blog posts...

praying for you this afternoon...

Momofthree said...

Hang in there Christy!

On the bright side of things.....we didn't have to get up to the sound of the alarm clock and go to work today!!

I'll be praying.

The pic of Brook is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Keep talking.
Keep reading.
Keep loving.
Keep praying.

We'll be here...

Jax said...

Wow, so instead of a stress eater, your a stress sexer? Good grief why do I have to be a stress eater, now dangit this isn't fair.
Good seeing you all Saturday, tell Brookie she sure makes a cute lil bunny!

John Deere Mom said...

What good is a blog if you can't vent? Let it out, sister!