Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My New Bestest Friend Forever

The coolest thing happened the other day. I went to pick up some high school boys for dyslexia retraining and the substitute wouldn't let them leave with me. And do you know why she wouldn't let them leave? Do you??? I hope not because I am dying to tell you!

SHE THOUGHT I WAS A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT!

No really, she did. You can stop laughing now.

She actually thought I was a teenager! Sure she was old as Moses and wore glasses, but she did think I was a student. She apologized later and told me she had to go check and see if my story was true because I just didn't look old enough to be a teacher.

When she said that she officially became my BFF! Now if you'll excuse me I am going to see if she wants to go shopping later. I totally need some Clearasil and one of those new push up bras all the other teens are wearing and I am thinking that she might need something too...

like new GLASSES!

4 comments:

Jax said...

LOL! How cute is that. Was it Dave she had to check your story out with? Because that would of been hilarious, if he had to say...ummmm yes ma'am she is a teacher she is also my wife....poor thing might of fainted! LOL

Anonymous said...

HOW FUNNY!!! Was her name Dora? :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute story; I'm happy for you! :)

joyfuljourney said...

So does she replace the BFF at the mental hospital?

Good thing you didn't tell her that you were going to see HSM on ice or that you can outscream any teenage girl at a rock concert. She REALLY wouldn't have believed you!