Wednesday, November 21, 2007

She Takes After Her Mom

After putting my youngest through a battery of tests, the school says qualifies for the Gifted and Talented program. They say she has a high IQ and is quite creative.



I guess they don't know that she sometimes eats like this:


Or that she can't tell the difference between a chicken and a rooster (she thinks she looks like an egg, but since roosters can't lay eggs she really looks like a big steaming pile of McPooh)...





and they must not have asked our dogs what they think of her creativity...






All kidding aside I totally agree with them. She is brilliant and creative and beautiful to boot. I am very proud of her.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man those pics are fuuunnny and I so can tell from them that she is gifted-it's quite apparent.

I'm thinking an awesome career as a canine stylist/aesthetician(sp?) may be in the makings.

Beautiful,gifted,sweet children. That's what we have around here.