Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Both girls had a fabulous first day of school. Lauren loves the new band director and her new social studies teacher. Brookie adores her teacher and having her first locker.



What do I love about a new school year? Everything! I love the hugs and the smiles and the excited children. I love new packages of paper and fresh crayons. Most of all I love the clean slate and fresh start I have with my students. Anything is possible on the first day of school and we plan on reaching the stars!



Oh and I love this too...







It's six o'clock and my youngest has already passed out. I don't think it will be long before her big sister follows suit.



Bye-bye late nights. Summer is over!

4 comments:

Momofthree said...

Were you at school today? My schedule is soooooo busy that I never see any other teachers!

I'll have to stay in touch with you through blogs or texts!!

Jax said...

Whew thank goodness you found her, she could of been hiding in the closet...lmao

Llama Momma said...

I know...I hardly know what to do with myself in the evenings! We start bedtime at 6:30, and everyone is crashed by 7.

Not a bad thing!!

I hope you have a great year!

Tammie said...

Awwwweeeee!